Monday, August 18, 2008

Short and Sweet - my post, not my baby...

Ok friends, I am going to make this short and sweet... after seeing Buckson this morning she was not sold on the idea of delivering me today... apparently I do not have a medical degree. She wanted to repeat the 24 hour urine... so here I am at the hospital for monitoring and pee collection - fun times. She opted to send me here rather than doing it at home because the results come in so much quicker at the hospital rather than me having to take the collection to a lab and waiting another 24hrs for results. So we are at another "wait and see" - should know something by Tuesday afternoon.

I have Eric's laptop with me but can't log in to my blog so Eric is going to cut and paste this in for me. I can see my blog and check emails - so please continue to post.

Ummm, I am thankful for the Olympics during my bed rest but seriously... trampoline, badminton, and table tennis???

No comments: