Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oops, I forgot...

In my efforts to entertain you fine people, I forgot all about telling you of my appointment with Sweeny last Thursday. There had been some concern earlier in the week that my amniotic fluid was low but he recalculated it on Thursday and it is fine. Also fine, is everything else with the baby - its just me who is screwed up! They calculated his weight to be around 6lbs 110z. They said that if could be off by a pound in either direction. He will be here before we know it. Did I tell you the nursery is finally finished - has been for about a week. Mom and Eric have really busted their butts to get it done and it looks great. Dad re-finished a shelf for the room - to match the crib - it only took 4 trips to Home Depot but it looks great!

On a more serious note, my good friend Jessica is newly pregnant - she suffered a stillbirth last year and could really use your thoughts and prayers... Her blog is accessible through the links on the right.

No comments: