Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday, I got to go with Pacey to the Pumpkin Patch while mom took the day off to keep Elliott. Pacey's school trip was planned for Green Meadows Farm in Jessup - not really a pumpkin patch nor a farm but fun nevertheless. Riding the bus is half the fun for four-year-olds... not for me though as I get car/bus sick! Anyway... we got there in one piece and had fun. We hung with Ms. Patty - the daycare director, and 3 of Pacey's little friends most of the day. We got to milk a cow, go for a hayride, hold baby animals, and feed goats and sheep. At the end of our visit we got to select a small pumpkin to take home. Enjoy the pics... remember to click on the play button.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pacey, Looks like you had such a wonderful time at the farm. I will have to show Emi the pictures when she comes over next time. I took Emi to the pumpkin patch for Aunt Melloney and we had a fun time.

Love to all,
Mom Mom