Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Kids on the Block!!!

Thursday night was AWESOME!!! My friend Jessica and I went to see New Kids at the Verizon Center in DC. We went to several shows together back in the day - this pic is from 1989...


Our seats were great - at one point in the show, the boys came up on a center stage right in front of our section - we were so psyched - felt like a teenager again! Click on the play button to see my pics from the show.

Yes we had t-shirts made, yes we are holding "vintage" Donnie and Joey dolls... try not to be jealous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, No doubt about it--you and Jess rocked that concert! I love the vintage shot from 1989! "Who'll take the girl with the skinny legs?" just kidding, Jessie,girl! How wonderful for a friendship to last like yours has! Love, Mom

Jessica said...

Are you sure that is me?!
I think I weigh double that now!
I am sure I will get back to that weight after the baby- HA!!!
I am so glad we went to the show, it was a blast! Still dreaming of Jordan singing Baby I Believe in You!