Wednesday, October 22, 2008

angel babies

I know I need to update this blog... and I will but right now I just wanted to share something with you...

I heard about this from my friend Jessica. A local photographer has made a calendar full of babies dressed up as angels... all of the proceeds go to the NICU at Anne Arundel Medical Center. As you know, both of my babies stayed in the NICU at AAMC and we are forever grateful to them. I ordered a calendar - it was 12.99 and it came in about 2 days.

If you are interested, here is the link...scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click on the calendar link.

www.visualconceptsltd.com

1 comment:

Chief Noisemaker said...

thanks for being a leader and a follower of my blog...

Your blog is very emotional and well done. Do you have any non profit links on your blog realting to any of your posts.

Tell me more about getting music and Hail to the Redskins on my blog.

lol...

Brent