Thursday, June 18, 2009

Prayers welcomed...

Tomorrow - or later today, seeing how it is after midnight... I will be undergoing a procedure to reduce my heavy periods... not the most pleasant topic, I know... anyway - I will post a link below to the website explaining the procedure - don't worry - it is not graphic! I am nervous about it b/c I have to be under general anesthetic but otherwise I am excited about the relief it will bring. The procedure is quick and should have little to no pain afterwards. Eric will be taking me and mom will have the babies. I do not have to stay overnight - Pacey is relieved of that - I am not sure she will ever forget my long stay at the hospital when her brother was born - who by the way - has finally cut his first tooth!

Prayers welcomed and appreciated!

www.novasure.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie--you are in my prayers. I even dreamed about it last night--dreamed you showed up at my house to drop off the kids and you were eating a yogurt! ;-) Of course, I was fussing at you reminding you about not eating on surgery day! I know it will all go well and hopefully bring much deserved relief! Love and Peace! Mom

Anonymous said...

Carrie....Our prayers are with you.

Pat