Sunday, April 13, 2008

All is well...

Hi friends and fam...

I met with my regular OB, Dr. Buckson on Thursday morning. All is well... we heard the baby's heartbeat again - still in the 150's. I have not gained any weight in the past month - in fact I actually weigh less than I did when I got pregnant. I lost about 5lbs in between my first and second appointments and since then have only gained 1lb. We'll see if that trend will continue - sure would be nice to weigh less after a pregnancy than before.

We talked about how tired I continue to be and the fact that I am still ill in the mornings. We also discussed the fact that I have already begun to swell - she was not concerned about any of it but did say that I would have to go on a modified work schedule if my swelling gets worse - DARN :-)

This Monday I am 18 weeks - on Thursday we go see Drs. Lance and Sweeny for an ultrasound... stay tuned.

No comments: