Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pacey Leigh

Pacey's recent double ear infection made for 3 ear infections since November, so her ENT wants to put more tubes in and remove her adenoids in the process... this should give her the much needed relief from the ear infections and colds... she is always sick, hopefully this will help. Her surgery is tomorrow - Monday the 26th... the day I was supposed to go back to work - oh, well... please say a little prayer for Princess P... I told her that Dr. Kleiman was going to put tubes in her ears again and that I really wanted her to be brave, she told me that she was not afraid of that, only shots... I told her that she will go to sleep and while she is asleep, Dr. Kleiman will put the tubes in (I didn't scare her with the adenoids) her response was "He is going to come to my house?!?!?" ahhh... out of the mouth of babes... The procedure will actually be done at a surgical center with no over night stay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Carrie, you get to be home for a few more days. Our prayers are with Pacey for the surgery tomorrow.

Love to all,
Pat

Anonymous said...

Hey Stranger!
Good luck to Miss Pacey tomorrow! I will send her some extra special positive vibes;-) We hope all goes well so we can get together soon when things settle down. Ben had RSV at 6 months - very scary to hear about but resolved pretty quickly. Call/email when you have time if you want to catch up...I switched jobs:-) Again, good luck to Pacey and good luck to Mommy too!
Miss you,
Stacey

Anonymous said...

glad to hear all is moving along!!!I sent a catalog for you with Gail this afternoon.

Hugs and kisses to Pacey and P-nut (that is his new ganagsta name!)