Monday, July 28, 2008

How deep is your love?

Mine is as deep as my ankles - apparently - because they are so swollen! I try to stay off my feet as much as possible but its pretty hard. Mom has been a big help this summer with keeping Pacey and helping me get the nursery set up. Eric has been working hard in the nursery as well. We painted a while a go but since then he has also cut and re cut shelving for the room and assembled and re-assembled a crib... yes, the first crib we received was really nicked up (not knocked up - that's me!) so we sent it back and got another one THEN when the dresser came in it was damaged too! AUGH!!! very frustrating! The new dresser should be in this Wednesday. I have done all of the baby's laundry (that I am pretty sure will fit him) and have it all ready to put away in the drawers... once assembled!

I had a wonderful baby shower last weekend. It was hosted by my dear friend Britta and my new sister-in-law, Summer. It was great, all my favorite foods - chick-fil-a nuggets, peanut butter dip with fruit skewers, meatballs...yum! I could live off of party food. I got lots of great things for the baby (who still doesn't have a name - I swear!) and Pacey got lots of "big sister" gifts too!

This past Saturday was Eric's birthday. We celebrated at my parents with Bryan and Summer - Bryan's birthday was the 19th. We had a golf themed celebration - from cake to gifts.

I will post pictures once I get them loaded to my computer...

In other news, Jack was 6 months old yesterday - WOW! He has discovered his bark as well as his manhood, we have a vet appointment on Thursday ;-)

No comments: