Saturday, March 29, 2008

Long time, no post...

Wow, I know it has been a long time since my last post. Everything is fine with me and the baby. I am approaching my 16th week and I can't believe how time is flying by. I go back to see Drs. Sweeny and Lance in my 18th week. We will be leaving that appointment with a lot of information. They will be able to get a look at the baby's organs and systems and likely be able to tell if everything has developed without complications. We may even know the sex of the baby after that appointment. I saw Dr. Buckson a couple of weeks ago and got to hear the babies heart beat again. I asked her, "according to the old wives tale about the baby's heart rate, am I having a boy or girl?" She said "well it would be a girl, if only it were that simple" We will just have to wait and see.

No comments: